It's not simple to deal with a lot of oil in your hair on a daily basis. You shampoo your hair one day, and the next, it looks like you’ve been soaking your hair in the oil overnight. Oily hair is a recurring problem that can be difficult to solve. Not everyone finds it comfortable to wash their hair every day, but because the oil and sebum in your hair make your hair look incredibly greasy and dirty the next day, going a day without a wash is a bad idea.
But what are the reasons for oily hair? Let’s have a rundown on the main causes of oily hair.
- Some hair types have the tendency to produce more natural oils than others. This oil mixes with dirt, dust particles, sweat, and other toxins in the environment to build up on your hair, which adds an unkempt touch to your look by making your hair look extra oily and unclean.
- If you have textured hair, chances are you have comparatively less oily hair. The reason being, because non-textured hair falls straight, the oils produced at the roots can easily reach the ends. Textured hair, on the other hand, has a wave or curl, which prevents the oils from spreading throughout the hair.
- Oily food, such as fried food and fast food, also affect the natural oil production of hair, as it stimulates the oil glands, causing our skin and hair to create excess oil.
- Overshampooing, and not shampooing enough, both can disrupt the moisture level of hair. While shampooing everyday rips the hair off its natural oils, not shampooing enough causes clogged pores and hair fall.
- Many shampoos in the market are designed to get rid of excess oil from your hair. These shampoos contain sulfates, phthalates, glutens, parabens, DEA, and TEA, which strip the hair of its natural oils, leaving it fragile and prone to damage. Hence, it is important to find the right product for your hair.
Lucky for you, there’s a perfect oily hair shampoo that works perfectly for oily hair. GK Hair Balancing Shampoo is an optimal product for normal and oily hair, and is particularly formulated to fight off greasiness, while maintaining and balancing the moisture of your hair.
Know The Difference!
GK Hair Balancing Shampoo is infused with Juvexin, a keratin based anti-aging protein blend that protects your tresses from further damage, and restores your hair to its natural youthful state. The Natural Seeds Oils and Plants Extracts present within maintain your hair’s natural pH level, and balances the moisture into it, leaving it properly nourished and hydrated. What’s more? Balancing Shampoo is free from all kinds of harsh chemicals, including sulfates, parabens, glutens, phthalates, DEA, and TEA, which makes it the best shampoo for oily hair.
How to Use?Using GK Hair Balancing Shampoo is no different than using an ordinary shampoo, and follows the same procedure, i.e., lather, massage, and rinse. For exceptional results, pair GK Hair Balancing Shampoo with GK Hair Balancing Conditioner. Fortified with healthy ingredients, Balancing Conditioner magnifies the benefits of Balancing Conditioner, so that you have care-free, healthy hair with balanced moisture.